Saturday, December 11, 2010

my latest entry

hahaha...it almost two months! i didnt post any update, i was soooooooo LAZY to keep updating my blog.

when there's so much to say...we cant easily said it..is it? Hahaha...currently, i was so busy working, and working and i get tired!

i just read about 22 years old malaysian, chinese man who commit suicide after he broke up with his gf...and he expressed ALL his feelings through writing it on facebook and blog. Hmmm, i dont wanna talk about that...my point is, the best way to express our feeling(s) is through writing coz we'll remember that feelings when we read on what we wrote and its really WORKS!!!
so, thats why i was called to write an update on my blog because there are so many thoughts/feelings in my head and i cant let my head explode! hahahaa


Hmm...im happy, cz i got what i want...i love u davidoff. but still, there's more things i couldnt get so far...incoming! hehe


No comments:

Followers