Wednesday, June 16, 2010

soul sister

hahaha...i dint name it logbook report anymore, cz im 'busy' and i dont have enough time to keep my blog up to date(just an xcuse! ahaha)
but then, im back now..hehe. Ok, wht happen for the last two weeks? Mmm...my cousin just get married ( so do i???)...and my part was on photograph session! DAMN...i cant keep my eyes staring on it anymore...D90, I LUVE U!!! ahahaahha...

The best moment of this week, when i got to see my exam result! =)...happy!
what should i do next? keep on yr track back, dear. yet still, there's a prob accoured. yes, NO one in this world who live happily without any prob(s)!!! trust me dear...ok, i trust u! hehehe...crazy? yepp, "gila itu macho"...again =)

Ok2, enough..i need to complete my logbook as my supervisor will be coming tomorow at 10! Fuhh...i need to go now...bye2! =)


Heeyyy....heeyyy...heeyyyy.

No comments:

Followers